Codebase.com (Fluent Code India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking to hire a Senior Magento 2 developer that has a passion for Magento. You will be in charge of maintaining eCommerce websites for our clients.
Your main tasks will be to ensure that the last security patches are installed and that existing functionality continues to work properly. You will also be in charge of developing new modules and applying any required front-end changes.
Ideally, we are looking for a candidate that has worked on Magento continuously for 5+ years.
- Regularly update our Magento installation
- Install security patches
- Develop new functionality
- Implement front-end changes
- Strong object-oriented programming knowledge
- Very good PHP knowledge
- Extensive LESS & CSS knowledge
- Magento certification is definitely a plus
- Magento customization with an in-depth understanding of code structure, extension architecture, theming hierarchy, and fallback components.
- Able to follow Magento standard coding guidelines while working on customizations.
- Perform Magento Module Customization and Magento cache implementation.
- Magento APIs customization and integration (REST/SOAP).
- GIT-based source control & deployment.
- Should have hands-on experience in Magento EE & CE both.
- Excellent problem-solving capabilities and analytical skills.
- Prior experience and knowledge in SQL, data structures with expertise in OOPs, jQuery, AJAX.
- Magento Certified Solution Specialist is a huge plus.