Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer that has mid-level to senior experience. With a minimum of 3 years of development experience to be part of a
global team supporting development efforts.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter with a proven track record of delivering exceptional results. This role will work collaboratively with leadership and engineering teams to drive positive outcomes inside and outside of the company.
All team members are encouraged to make recommendations of solutions and share ownership of the project and their assigned deliverables. Consistently communicate via Team stand-ups, Slack, Jira comments, and email. Comfortable within an agile development methodology for product management with 1 to 2-week sprint cycles. Employ industry best practices for technology product development.
Core Technologies that Will Be Supported:
- AWS SErvices (Cognito, Amazon Elastic Container Service, and Cloudfront)
Typical Duties or Skills May Involve:
- Development with Python web applications or other MVC frameworks
- FastAPI preferably for backend stack, though experience with Flask and Django is helpful
- Infrastructure as code technologies (e.g. Terraform)
- Development in AWS, AWS Development Certification preferred.
- Experience with the following AWS Services; Cognito, Amazon Elastic Container
- Service, Lambda, S3, and Cloudfront
- Work with the R&D team to plan and execute various phases of web application development projects
- Monitor and troubleshoot web applications and analytics
- Work closely with various teams to help develop new ways of showcasing internal and external web applications
- Work with custom APIs and other 3rd party data sources to create enhanced frontend experiences
- Contribute to the development of new features for our core automation tools
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of technologies and methods and how to instrument, monitor, and automate them.
- Facilitate the sharing of knowledge and experience across teams to enable effective use of our tools and solutions.
- Participate in problem management by identifying and closing gaps in monitoring and workflows.
Qualifications and Requirements May Involve:
- Frontend development experience with React is a plus
- Cloud-native technologies and methodology (e.g. Kubernetes, containers, CI/CD DevOps, etc.)
- Experience with automation and orchestration (e.g. Prefect, Argo, etc.)
- Experience with observability technologies (e.g. cribl)
- Strong technical background and customer orientation
- Excellent organizational, communication, critical thinking & analytical skills
- Bachelor degree in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication skills