Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, India, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Cloud, Mobile, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking out for a Flutter Developer who will be running and designing product application features across various cross platform devices. Someone who is passionate about code writing, solving technical errors and taking up full ownership of app development.
- You will be building and shipping robust & scalable apps to Android/ iOS devices using a single codebase.
- You will be writing readable and clear code using Dart that will be extensively documented for future use and upgrades.
- You will be sharing feedback and brainstorming ideas with teams to improve the development process.
- Understand basic concepts of design for developing user friendly applications.
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies.
- Build custom packages in Flutter using the functionalities and APIs already available in native Android and IOS.
- Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high quality responsive UI code.
- Explore feasible architectures for implementing new features.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and also keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git in order to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Experience in development of Android/iOS applications and have deployed them on Google Play/App Store.
- 3+ years knowledge in mobile app development.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented programming concepts
- Familiarity using version control tools like Git, Subversion etc. and IDEs like Android Studio, VS Code etc.
- Knowledge of Dart programming language, Rest APIs and integration of various APIs from third parties.
- Comfortable using test cases for debugging code, enhancing performance and reliability.
- Solid experience with commonly used 3rd party libraries and services
- Expert understanding of networking, local data caching and multitasking on Android & iOS
- Familiar with Material Design Guidelines
- Passion for building robust systems that are engineered to handle failure scenarios, an undying love and attitude for maintaining coding standards
- Has a strong drive for producing quality software and makes sure issues are raised and resolved in a timely manner
- Has good communication and planning skills for preparing towards a release
- Firebase: Should have experience with Cloud Firestore, Push Notifications, Cloud Functions and Analytics.
- Any Native Language knowledge to build custom Flutter Packages.
- Good to have knowledge of NodeJS
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong problem - solving and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude