Codebase.com (Fluent Code India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain an iOS application. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
To ensure success as an iOS developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS Frameworks, be proficient in Swift/SwiftUI, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and optimization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
- Work in a fast-moving sandbox development environment
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Swift and SwiftUI
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong problem - solving and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude
8 - 10 years