Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team of more than 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer responsible for building JAVA-based web applications using Spring, RabbitMQ, Redis, MySQL, and many other cutting-edge technologies. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product development while being a team player with a positive attitude is essential to our success.
- Full-stack application development with both front-end and back-end development.
- Design, development, and delivery of Java-based enterprise applications
- Translate application requirements into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, secure, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs then devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Code reviews, testing, and debugging.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in developing web-based JAVA applications
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
- Expert level hands-on knowledge of Core Java
- Expertise in Spring-Boot & Spring stack
- Expertise in GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- Experience working with HTML5/CSS3, and Bootstrap frameworks.
- Extensive experience working with React
- Working experience with migration from GWT to React (at least one project)
- Strong knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of application architecture and design
- Experience with messaging services ideally RabbitMQ
- Hands-on experience with Redis & MySQL
- Experience using Version Control tools such as Bitbucket/GIT code repository.
- Experience using Tools like Maven/Jenkins, JIRA.
- Knowledge of the AWS cloud environment is a plus.
- Front end development experience using TypeScript is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and should be able to work independently
- Friendly, helpful, positive attitude