Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, India, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Cloud, Mobile, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
- The candidate must demonstrate the implementation of DevOps best practices
- Design, develop and maintain end-to-end CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Ensure high availability of the services on the Azure cloud
- You are required to multitask, prioritize tasks, and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing Agile environment
- Design, build and maintain an efficient and secure cloud environment
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs then devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Work with multiple teams to help them with their DevOps needs
Skills and Experience
- Deep understanding of the Windows operating system
- Experience in the area of Release, Infrastructure & Security Management
- Expertise in design, development, and maintenance of end-to-end CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps
- Expertise in TerraForm, Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Expertise in implementing Auto scaling and High availability solutions
- Expertise in GitHub, Jenkins, or Azure DevOps service with integration of quality gates like SonarQube and automated test executions
- Must be hands-on with Azure Services Like AAD, VM, Blob Storage, Service plan, Function Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid, Logic Apps, Storage Accounts, CosmosDB, SQL Server
- Must be hands-on with monitoring, metrics, and logging tools & services
- Good understanding of DNS, Disaster Recovery, SLI, and SLOs
- Good understanding of PowerShell scripting
- Good Knowledge of security best practices and the ability to implement them in the Azure Environment.
- Basic knowledge of Governance, Risk, and Compliance (PCI DSS, SOC2, GDPR, etc.)
- Basic programming experience in either C#, Java, or Python
- Excellent debugging skills to troubleshoot and fix connectivity/infrastructure issues
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English communication
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and should be able to work independently
- Friendly, helpful, positive attitude
- Comfortable working independently and as part of a larger team to meet deliverables
- Overall 7+ years of experience
- 4+ years of experience in Azure DevOps