Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, India, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Cloud, Mobile, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
- The candidate must demonstrate a good understanding of DevOps practices.
- Hands-on experience of End to End CI/CD implementation.
- At least three years relevant hands-on experience in Cloud technologies (Primarily AWS) & developing Automated Build & Deployment Process for large application implementations using tools like AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK), CloudFormation, Docker, ECS and tools like Git, CodeCommit, ECR, Jenkins etc.
- Well-versed with Autoscaling, ELB, Security Groups, IAM Roles, S3, Lambda functions, Cloud-Front, ECS, AmazonMQ, CloudWatch, CodeDeploy, Cost & Audit etc.
- Good IaC understanding, including L1, L2, and L3 constructs for any standard CDK
- Should have working experience with monitoring, metrics, logging tools (NewRelic, CloudWatch, Grafana, Prometheus)\
- Deep understanding of Linux.
- Infrastructure and product security experience and knowledge.
- Good understanding of DNS, Disaster Recovery, SLI and SLOs.
- Good understanding of Auto scaling and High availability.
- Excellent debugging skills to troubleshoot and fix connectivity/infrastructure issues.
- Experience with the latest build tools e.g. NPM, Gradle, Maven, PIP
- Experience in the area of Release Management/Infrastructure Management.
- Basic knowledge Governance, Risk, and Compliance (PCI DSS, SOC2, GDPR, etc)
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate work status, risks and issues.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize tasks, and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing Agile environment.
- Comfortable working both independently and as part of a larger team to meet deliverables.
- Strong problem - solving and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude