Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, India, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Cloud, Mobile, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are seeking a Senior Python Software Engineer responsible for building web applications using Python, MySQL, GCP, and many other cutting-edge technologies. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the application. A commitment to collaborative problem-solving, sophisticated design, and quality product development while being a team player with a positive attitude is essential to our success.
- Fullstack application development with both front-end and back-end development.
- Design, development, and delivery of python-based enterprise applications
- Translate application requirements into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, secure, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs then devise solutions to mitigate and address those issues
- Code reviews, testing, and debugging.
Skills and Experience
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in developing web-based python applications
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming concepts and principles
- Expert level hands-on knowledge of python
- Expertise in RestAPI frameworks like FastAPI/ Django/Flask
- Strong knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS and RESTful API design
- Good understanding of application architecture and design
- Experience working with AWS/ Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Knowledge of application deployment on AWS/ Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Good understanding application security
- Expertise in MySql
- Expertise in JWT, Google Auth and Microsoft Authentication
- Experience using Version Control tools such as Bitbucket/GIT code repository.
- Experience using Tools like Maven/Jenkins, JIRA.
- Experience working with HTML5/CSS3, and Bootstrap frameworks.
- Front end development experience using TypeScript is a plus
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and should be able to work independently
- Friendly, helpful, positive attitude