Codebase.com (Fluent Code India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking for a Software Engineer - Video. The engineer will be responsible for elevating the company’s product and platform experience by building scalable, efficient, and elegant features.
- Write high-performance, compiled software to deliver critical video and data processing
- Excellent software design problem solving and debugging skills
- Work with cloud platform teams to design, develop, debug and support platforms, services, and application workspaces
- Work with the application teams to design, develop, debug and support new cloud-native applications and migrate existing applications to the cloud
- At least 5+ years of relevant experience as a software engineer
- Prolific experience working with Rust, C++, Go, or Java
- Hands-on experience working as a video engineer
- Experience with system programming languages
- Experience with GCP/AWS/Azure cloud infrastructure
- Experience writing applications that efficiently use resources involving low latency, high throughput, high concurrency, etc.
- Experience with domain-driven design and architecting systems that are easy to change
- Extensive knowledge and skills with container platforms like Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience in building efficient video applications using GStreamer, including building custom app sinks
- Knowledge of video streaming protocols (RTP, RTSP, etc.)
- Familiarity with Protobuf, Flatbuffer structured data, and gRPC communication protocols
- Knowledge of H264 and H265 streams (live and on-demand), Rust, Gstreamer, and RTSP protocol
- Extensive knowledge of CI/CD platforms like Jenkins, GCP Cloud Build, and Github Actions
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong problem - solving and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude