Codebase is a young software services company with a great pool of tech savvy developers. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, India, and serve software product companies across the globe; focusing on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, cloud and application development. Some of the core technologies that we support include DevOps, Cloud, Python, Node.js, React, Cloud, Mobile, and many more. We take pride in leveraging cutting-edge technologies.
We're on the lookout for a FullStack Senior Software Engineer to join our vibrant team. As a key member of the team, you will be instrumental in turning business needs into creative features and smooth integrations. Your influence goes beyond just writing code – you will be a part of fostering a positive and collaborative team spirit, contributing to our overall growth.
- Translate business requirements into robust features and integrations that enhance the connection between workers and hiring companies.
- Demonstrate technical leadership by actively participating in design discussions and conducting thorough code reviews.
- Mentor and guide teammates, fostering a culture of continuous learning and improvement.
- Contribute to the overall improvement of code quality and development processes.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in building large-scale web applications using multiple programming languages
- Proven experience with Ruby 3 and Ruby on Rails 6.
- Familiarity with TypeScript 4.
- Strong knowledge of database technologies, including Postgres and Redis.
- Experience with test-driven development using RSpec and Jest.
- Strong familiarity with DevOps practices and experience with GitHub actions or Jenkins.
- Experience working on AWS, GCP, Azure, or any other cloud platform.
- Experience with Kubernetes and Docker is a huge plus.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate work status, risks, and issues.
- Communicate verbally and be cooperative
- Communicate on Jira - prior knowledge of using them is mandatory
- Communicate on GitHub - prior knowledge of using it or Bitbucket is mandatory
- Communicate on Notion - prior knowledge of using them is optional
- The use of video during all meetings is preferred
- Strong drive to get things done
- Capability to unblock themselves and push towards achieving the goal
- Ability to adapt to changes in task priorities very quickly (do not be married to one single task)
- Review the code of other engineers
- Let the code speak - we value unit tests. So, engineers must write unit tests for every line of code change checked-in
- Demonstrate work on every single task you own - Knowledge of using loom platform is strongly recommended