Codebase.com (Fluent Code India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. You must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). You would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code using Flutter
- Designing and implementing Flutter based applications
- Analysis of user requirements
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to deliver product outcomes
- Unit-testing code to ensure usability and reliability
- Troubleshoot and fix bugs, while improving the performance of existing applications
- Connect the Flutter app to a Node.js backend
- Explore, evaluate and implement new technologies to make sure the applications continue to improve
- Ensure cross-browser, cross-platform and cross-device compatibility of all web applications
- Development of flexible and well-structured front-end architecture
- Work in an Agile environment with Daily Stand-ups
- Ability to work independently and adhere to a delivery plan
- MVVM architecture understanding
- Proficiency in Flutter
- Experience in using Agile project management tools such as Jira
- Experience in Networking with a RESTful API
- Experience using profiling tools
- Experience in using the Firebase suite of tools
- Debugging by using crash reports (i.e., Crashlytics)
- Version control experience using Github, Bitbucket or any equivalent
- Ability to publish an application to different environments such as live, staging and pre-production
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of modern infrastructure, caching etc.
- 2+ years experience as a Flutter Front-end Developer or a similar position
- Flutter State management frameworks - flutter bloc, riverpod
- Flutter dependency injection frameworks and tools
- Experience with Node.js is preferred
- A good understanding of the DevOps process and how to effectively manage CI/CD using any tool eg. Docker, Kubernetes, github actions, codemagic etc.
- Hands-on and solid experience with cloud-based platform (i.e. AWS, Azure) solution experience
- Use of JIRA is a must
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong problem - solving and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude