Codebase.com (Fluent Code India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking to hire a talented iOS and Android developer to design, build, and maintain an iOS and Android application. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS and Android applications for the latest mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store and Play Store.
To ensure success as an iOS and Android developer, you should have a strong working knowledge of iOS and Android Frameworks, be proficient in Objective-C/ Swift, and be able to work as part of a team. Ultimately, an outstanding iOS and Android developer should be able to create functional, attractive applications that perfectly meet the needs of the user.
- Can design and build applications for Android and iOS platform
- Understands design principles in general and Android and iOS design principles in specific along with its interface guidelines
- Able to produce first class technical documentation along with realistic estimates.
- Able to translate requirements and mock-ups into fully functioning end to end features.
- Excellent programming and analytical abilities.
- Self-driven with a strong desire to excel and ability to work independently
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Maintain code quality and automation script quality.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Able to quickly understand existing application
- Possesses understanding of relational and non-relational databases
- Strong programming skills in JAVA, Kotlin and Swift / Swift - UI / Objective C
- Experience in Android and iOS graphics, animation and UI designing & Java Design patterns
- Expert knowledge of Android SDKs, MVP & MVVM
- Strong understanding and exposure of code versioning tools such GIT
- Proficient in SQLite, Web services (Volley, Retrofit, Network Tasks) especially in Dagger and Retrofit
- Experience in developing UIs for different screen dimensions
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Experience in Google Maps, Firebase and Google Analytics
- Experience in multithreading in android
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Exceptional communication and follow-up skills
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
- Strong problem - solving and analytical skills
- Attention to details
- Friendly, helpful and positive attitude
6 - 9 years