- Review the requirements and identify and concerns prior to writing code.
- Provide estimates and design spec feedback.
- Write clear, concise and well-documented code.
- Develops solutions that encompass front-end, application layer, and back-end databases.
- Collaborate with other developers to enhance the user experience.
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand use cases and user needs.
- Develop responsive products which render seamlessly across multiple devices.
- Produce technical design documentation
- Solid Python experience, Clojure preferred..
- Writing, testing, and ensuring Python / Clojure and related software support
- Engaging in all stages of Python / Clojure Application Development
- Good knowledge of SOLID, HTTP and (REST) API design, Micro Services
- Solid React Native experience, including a thorough understanding of React and its core principles and experience with popular React workflows.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Familiarity with modern front-end and backend build pipelines and tools.
- Experience building solutions on AWS services (Lambda, Codepipeline, etc.).
- Experience with Datomic, BitBucket.
- Knowledge of relational databases like MySQL/PostgreSQL/MSSQL
- Experience working in an agile development environment (Agile, Scrum or Kanban preferred).
- Proactive and self-motivated. Ready to jump in on Day 1.
- Strong independent worker and team contributor.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
Good to have skills:
- Fintech experience.
- Experience with native iOS and/or Android.
- DevOps experience
- 3+ years’ experience with Python/Clojure and React