Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking for a Senior QA Engineer who can assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for creating, enhancing, finding and debugging test cases/ scripts. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to connect with you. Your focus should be, ensuring that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- Proven 3+ years of experience required. 5-7+ years preferred as an automation cum manual testing
- Experience in web and mobile platform testing with frameworks like Selenium, WebDriver, etc.
- Experience working with CICD tools like Jenkins
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks
- Ability Creating, Enhancing, debugging, and Running Test Cases.
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Expertise in Automation testing and principles of software automation. In addition, experience with manual testing.
- Should have experience working on both Web and Mobile automation testing.
- Experience and good understanding with Jest, Detox mobile testing framework.
- Knowledge of RESTful API’s to connect to back-end services.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools( git, svn, etc).
- Experience with Appium with Cucumber, Typescript, Webdrivers for Android platform
- Creating, enhancing, debugging and Running Test Cases.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle