Codebase.com (Fluent Code India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Develop new user-facing feature
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Responsible for client communication
- Should be comfortable with working on multi-platform
Skills And Qualifications
- At least 3+ years' experience as a PHP developer.
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks such as Codeigniter
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them
- Experience with Agile methodology, scrum
- Experience with both consuming and designing APIs
- Should have knowledge of AWS and services.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git