Codebase.com (Fluent Code India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, Baner & Magarpatta, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Angular, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are looking for an experienced engineer to join our DevOps team with 10-15+ years of experience building and scaling services in a cloud (AWS/MongoDB) environment. You’ll be working with a US and Brazil team.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer that will help our team establish DevOps practice. You will work closely with the client's CTO to identify and establish DevOps practices in the company.
You will establish configuration management, automate our infrastructure, implement continuous integration and continuous deployments, and train the team in DevOps best practices to achieve a continuously deployable system.
- Deploy and maintain critical applications on cloud-native microservices architecture
- Implement automation, effective monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code
- Interprets architectural decisions taken during the design of software systems and how they impact the shape of the infrastructure
- Deploy and maintain CI/CD pipelines across multiple environments
- Implement and improve monitoring and alerting.
- Implement logging and monitoring frameworks
- Implement and maintain monitoring stacks
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Iterate on best practices to increase the quality & velocity of deployments
- Sustain and improve the process of knowledge sharing throughout the engineering team
- Have on-call responsibilities in rotation with the engineering team
- Execute the delivery of process improvements with cost-effectiveness
- Experience maintaining and deploying highly-available, fault-tolerant systems at scale
- Experience with delivery of a SaaS product
- Understands code and development practices such as Test-Driven Development, Behaviour Driven Development, and code reviews in Github and Gitlab etc.
- Strong understanding of micro-services and related architecture
- Understanding of system administration in Linux environments
- Strong knowledge of configuration management tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration tools such as Gitlab, Github, Jenkins, Travis CI, Circle CI
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- A drive towards automating repetitive tasks
- An ability to drive to goals and milestones while valuing and maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management and organizational skills
- Should know networking and cloud based delivery model
- For cloud environments, establishing new DevOps practices:
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, Ansible/Puppet etc
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form
- ELK knowledge is required
- Should know AWS Cloud Environment
- Load balancers