Codebase.com (Codebase Staffing India PVT LTD) currently has a team more than of 40+ phenomenal developers serving US clients. We started in the spring of 2018, and have been growing aggressively.
We are located in Pune, India, and serve US companies focusing heavily on enterprise SaaS, eCommerce, and mobile applications.
Some of the core technologies that we support include Python, Node.js, React, Cloud, Mobile, and many more. We pride ourselves on using the latest technologies.
We are seeking a Full Stack Software Engineer responsible for building .NET applications using Visual Studio, C#, .NET Core, EF Core, SQL Server, and many other cutting-edge technologies. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of our applications and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product development while being a team player with a positive attitude is essential to our success.
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality software solutions using C# (WebApi 2.0, .NET Framework 4.8 and .NET 6), Azure SQL Server, and React
- Responsible for code release between environments (QA, Staging, and Production) for frontend code, backend code, and as well as database deployments
- Work closely with product management and technical leads to understand project requirements and provide accurate estimates for development efforts
- Develop and maintain technical documentation, including design specifications and code documentation
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices
- Collaborate with other members of the development team to design and implement software solutions that meet project requirements within time constraints
- Flexible with changing project priorities based on fluid business processes and client demands
- Ensure that software solutions are properly tested and meet high-quality standards before deployment
- Continuously identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and quality of the development process
- Work with Customer Success and Implementation teams to debug production issues and provide time critical information to internal and external customers
- Perform duties with excellent attention to detail in the code and most importantly around the customer experience
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior developers
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- At least 7 years of experience in software development, with a focus on C#, SQL Server, and React
- Experience working in an Agile development environment and comfortable with standup meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews, and retrospectives
- Expert understanding of software development best practices, including version control, branching strategies, code reviews, and testing
- Experience developing software solutions that meet high-quality standards and are scalable and maintainable
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with product management and technical leads
Nice to Have
- Experience with Azure (Web apps, Function apps, Storage, Service Bus, App Insights, Key Vault, App Configuration, Api Management, etc.)
- Experience with any of the following concepts: multi-tenancy, cloud architecture patterns, infrastructure as code (Bicep, Terraform, etc)
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Attention to detail
- Self-starter and should be able to work independently
- Friendly, helpful, positive attitude